Perkins Center for the Arts is happy to accept volunteer service and donations of goods.
Volunteer services and donations to the Center in the past have included: design, printing, video or filming services, transportation, plumbing, painting, carpentry services, and publicity opportunities.
Please call us for more information about making an In-Kind Donation: 856-235-6488
Will your employer match your donation? Ask your HR department if your company has a matching gift program.
Gifts can be made over the phone by calling 856.235.6488
Create a lasting legacy at Perkins Center for the Arts. A planned gift is a future gift to Perkins Center to enhance its mission and its work. Planned giving or structured donations can provide substantial, long term support to Perkins Center for the Arts. Whether it is a bequest, annuity or trust, keeping Perkins Center in your estate or financial planning can provide you with tax benefits and will help Perkins Center meet its long-term goals and help provide responsible and effective financial management.
Planned gifts can allow the donor to:
- Make a personally significant gift.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of providing the means for Perkins Center to fulfill its mission.
- Save on gift and estate taxes.
- Reduce or avoid capital gains taxes.
- Pass assets on to family members at reduced tax costs.
- Increase income and effective rate of return.
- Possibly receive income for life.
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets.
Please contact your personal financial adviser and Perkins Center for more information, 856.235.6488.