Hours & Directions
Hours of Operation
- Moorestown, weekdays from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Collingswood, by appointment
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- no Saturday classes in Moorestown during the Summer session
Gallery Hours During Exhibitions
- Monday – Friday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday from Noon – 4:00 PM
- or by appointment
- Monday – Friday from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- or by appointment
Perkins Center for the Arts is closed on:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Perkins Center is open on:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
Emergency Closing Announcements
- Visit Perkins Center’s Facebook page or call Perkins Center at 856-235-6488 to hear a closing announcement after 8:00am.
Locations & Directions
Perkins Center for the Arts, Moorestown
395 Kings Highway (Main St.), Moorestown, NJ 08057, when driving please enter from Camden Avenue.
Limited parking can be found in the lot on Camden Ave., along Camden Ave and along 2nd St.
Perkins Center for the Arts, Collingswood
30 Irvin Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108
A limited number of free parking spaces can be found under the PATCO tracks along side the building. You can also find free street parking on Atlantic Ave (traveling east), Dayton Ave, Lees Ave, or in the PATCO parking lot (2 block walk). Metered parking can be found in the lot facing the Building, on Haddon Ave and in a number of parking lots in Collingswood.
Perkins Center Moorestown is best accessed on the 407 bus route.
Perkins Collingswood is best accessed on the 403 route or a short walk from the Collingswood PATCO station.
For more information please visit NJ Transit or PATCO.
Both Perkins locations should be accessible through NJ Transit Access Link. Bus Routes in Moorestown, 407 & 457 and Collingwood, 403, are shadowed by NJ Transit Access Link routes within ¾ of a mile. For more information visit, NJ Transit.