- Payment is required with registration.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Payment by check is accepted in person or by mail.
- No notification of registration acceptance will be sent. Receipt of payment by Perkins Center confirms registration unless notified of class cancellation.
- Members must be in good standing at the time of registration in order to receive discounts.
- Teens age 16 and older may register for adult classes with teacher recommendation.
- There is no prorating of any class.
- Perkins Center for the Arts reserves the right to make changes in programs, schedules and instructors and to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. If Perkins Center cancels a class, students will be notified 48 hours before the start of class or workshop.
- Refunds and make-up classes are not available for student absences due to personal conflicts.
- Perkins Center cannot reimburse for supplies or attire for classes that are cancelled. Please save your receipts and check with Perkins Center registrar regarding the status of your class before purchasing materials 3 days before the start of class.
Perkins Center is not responsible for the supervision of children for more than five minutes before or after class.
All withdrawal requests must be submitted in writing to Perkins Center for the Arts by stated deadlines. Phone calls will not be accepted as withdrawal notification.
Membership fees and gift certificates are not refundable.
Before starting any routine for yourself or your children that requires physical activity, students are expected to have received medical clearance from their doctor.
Publicity & Privacy Policies
Perkins Center for the Arts will occasionally photograph and/or film classes, workshops, and students’ work. Upon registration, students give permission to Perkins Center to publish these photographs and videos in print or online for promotional purposes only. If you do not want yourself or your child photographed, please notify the Center in writing.
This is the website of the Perkins Center for the Arts. We will not willfully disclose any personally identifiable information about our online audience to any third party without first receiving the user’s permission. We do not collect personally identifiable information, including credit card information, from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis. We do not sell, trade, or rent your information to outside parties. We may release account information when we believe that such release is necessary to comply with law. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual visitor, and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Should our site contain links to other sites, please be aware that Perkins Center for the Arts is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to read privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
By submiting orders to Perkins Center, you hereby grant Perkins Center full rights to copyright, exhibit and publish in any medium including, but not limited to, editorial, illustration, promotion, advertising, or internet all photographs and video taken by Perkins Center staff of students while participating in Perkins Center activities.