Sustaining Donors improve the Center’s ability to fund programs, improve facilities, and retain high-quality instructors and artists. Sustaining donors choose an amount that is right for them – $5, $10, $20, or $50 each month. Investing in Perkins and the Arts is an investment in our communities.
Please consider becoming a Sustaining Donor today to improve access to the Arts. Access is the direct result of deliberate efforts for inclusion. Sustaining Donors are “next generation supporters.” With your help, Perkins can continue providing these essential services and community-building opportunities while supporting the health and well-being of every member.
How your donations support access to the arts:
- Access to arts education including 350 onsite classes and workshops, benefitting more than 4000+ students.
- Free memberships for Active Duty and Military Veterans and NJ Families First Families.
- In-school residency programs in Title One schools, throughout South Jersey.
- Free programming for individuals with disabilities, Veterans, and aging community members.
- 23 scholarships to youth and adults in need of financial assistance.
- The local economy by empowering more than 400 individual artists through employment opportunities.
- Perkins Folklife Center and its commitment to the cultural preservation and celebration of more than 160 folk artists and tradition bearers through concerts and cultural events honoring diverse traditions.
- More than 330 local, regional, national, and international artists through 18+ exhibitions annually celebrating a broad cross-section of mediums and genres.
- Employment of more than 200 musicians and instructors providing music education for 700+ students and performances drawing audiences in the thousands from around the region.
- Partnerships with 25 local and regional organizations including Bancroft, Samaritan, Y.A.L.E School, and more.
Monthly donations are an automatic donation charged to your debit or credit card. You can make your monthly donation online or by phone (856.235.6488). Monthly donations are critical to creating a base we can rely on so you can continue to rely on Perkins.