Financial contributions to Perkins Center for the Arts support free and low-cost arts programs for communities throughout South Jersey. From community concerts to art instruction to outreach for Title 1 schools, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities your donation supports Perkins’ inclusive and accessible arts programming.
Each year Perkins:
- serves more than 40,000 individuals stemming from its locations in Moorestown and Collingswood.
- supports more than 400 artists through competitive employment opportunities.
- provides 20+ artists’ exhibitions per year in the Moorestown and Collingswood galleries.
- provides 30+ concerts highlighting diverse music genres from throughout the region.
- collection of oral histories in the New Jersey State Archives through the Perkins Folklife Center.