[/su_frame]Create a lasting legacy at Perkins Center for the Arts. A planned gift is a future gift to Perkins Center to enhance its mission and its work. Planned giving or structured donations can provide substantial, long term support to Perkins Center for the Arts. Whether it is a bequest, annuity or trust, keeping Perkins Center in your estate or financial planning can provide you with tax benefits and will help Perkins Center meet its long-term goals and help provide responsible and effective financial management.
Planned gifts can allow the donor to:
- Make a personally significant gift.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of providing the means for Perkins Center to fulfill its mission.
- Save on gift and estate taxes.
- Reduce or avoid capital gains taxes.
- Pass assets on to family members at reduced tax costs.
- Increase income and effective rate of return.
- Possibly receive income for life.
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets.
Please contact your personal financial adviser and Perkins Center for more information, 856.235.6488.
If you’d like to make a one-time donation to Perkins Center, please visit our donation form.