Perkins supports artists and we are dedicated to making the Arts accessible especially during challenging times. We are committed to making the arts available to our communities and to providing the naturally therapeutic qualities of the arts.
Arts Resources During the COVID-19 Health Event
- Daily news and information updates including relief funds and financial assistance.
- List of resources for artists working in all disciplines, as well as arts philanthropists, and arts professionals.
- A resource brought to you by our partners in the U.S. Music Community to help music professionals access information and applications to receive benefits made available by the CARES Act (Phase III of the Coronavirus Stimulus bill signed into law March 27, 2020).
- Resources for artists and organizations who are experiencing personal or business losses due to the economic impact of the pandemic.
- A list of resources being actively compiled from a variety of sources by the Center for Folklore Studies staff to assist folklorists as they navigate the Covid-19 pandemic.
- List of resources for artists, including emergency relief, funding, and grants.
- Creative responses across the nation.
- Focus on two responses to the COVID-19 emergency: the creation of a crowd-sourced Sound Archive to document our daily experiences during the pandemic, and a series of online Virtual Story Circles.