This spring, art shows and performances throughout our region were canceled due to the pandemic. As part of the #KeepingArtsAlive campaign, Perkins Center for the Arts wants to make sure the hard work of students and arts educators doesn’t go unnoticed. Share a meaningful piece of artwork you’ve created in the past year for a chance to have it printed in the 2021 Perkins Center calendar or featured on Perkins Center YouTube!
– Open to all K-12 Students in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem, & Atlantic Counties.
– Entries will be accepted 4 categories: Dance, Music, Theater, and Visual Arts.
– Entries are due by July 15, 2020.
– Please share your entries as hi-res jpg, pdf, or mp4 files (video files must be in mp4 format).
– All entries will be shared via Perkins’ social media as part of the #KeepingArtsAlive campaign.
– 12 entries in visual arts and 12 entries in performing arts will be featured in the 2021 Perkins Center calendar and on the Perkins Center YouTube Channel respectively.
– Contest winners will be announced on August 1, 2020.