- Payment is required with registration.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Payment by check is accepted in person or by mail.
- No notification of registration acceptance will be sent. Receipt of payment by Perkins Center confirms registration unless notified of class cancellation.
- Members must be in good standing at the time of registration in order to receive discounts.
- Teens age 16 and older may register for adult classes with teacher recommendation.
- There is no prorating of any class.
- Perkins Center for the Arts reserves the right to make changes in programs, schedules and instructors and to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. If Perkins Center cancels a class, students will be notified 72 hours before the start of class or workshop.
- Refunds and make-up classes are not available for student absences due to personal conflicts.
- Perkins Center cannot reimburse for supplies or attire for classes that are cancelled. Please save your receipts and check with Perkins Center registrar regarding the status of your class before purchasing materials 3 days before the start of class.
Perkins Center is not responsible for the supervision of children for more than five minutes before or after class.